I Love Paris







開設 I Love Paris,就在馬灣1868小島,

一個香港意大利漁村。這裡有藝術氣息、寵物友善空間,

提供餐廳美食、

咖啡、工作坊和不同包場派對。還有店內新成員

雙色貓店長點點,店外壁畫就是她

「帶珍珠耳環的貓咪」。

一起享受休閒時光吧,歡迎來探索。


2009年創辦 I Love Istanbul,我們專推

土耳其地道美食,空運減甜軟糖。


2016年帶來熱沙咖啡,全球首創土耳其風味。


We opened I Love Paris on Ma Wan 1868, a little 

Italian fishing village in Hong Kong. Here you’ll find 

an artistic, pet-friendly space with restaurant 

dining, coffee, workshops, private parties, and 

our new bicolor cat manager, DotDot. 

The mural outside is inspired by her—“The Cat with 

a Pearl Earring.” Come relax and explore with us!


Founded in 2009, I Love Istanbul specializes in 

authentic Turkish cuisine and air-flown, 

less-sweet Turkish delights.


In 2016, we introduced Coffee on the Sand—

the world’s first Turkish-style sand coffee.



I Love Paris
G/F House No.5 at No.51 Ma Wan Main Street, 
Ma Wan Park Phase II, Ma Wan New Territories 
馬灣大街 51 號馬灣公園二期 5 號地下
(馬灣地段第 684 號)


星期一至五 11:30AM-9:00PM
六日及公眾假期 11:30AM-9:00PM



我們也要出走!
(不定期休息一至二天,敬請預約查詢)

|共享空間 | 
SHARED SPACE



留言

此網誌的熱門文章

熱沙咖啡 • 目錄

詳細地址 • 馬灣景點